Just about everyone I know owns some sort of still camera and with the price for a good camera these days why not? The question is, do you really know how to manipulate your camera – complete with 2,000 different picture modes – so that you take the best picture possible? If the answer is no, I suggest you do two things: Read you manual and take your camera off the program setting (P or A on most cameras). Doing those two things will get you started taking control of your camera and not the other way around.In the next couple of weeks, we’ll be looking at some different techniques and ideas to improve your knowledge of photography.
As the Eagles would say: Take it easy.
photo from: Lifehacker.com
1 comment:
I will definitely be visiting this one! I'm a chronic abuser of the auto setting. My manual was about 200 pages long and I have a short 'technical attention span!' Look forward to additional insight!
:)Heidi
Post a Comment